Monday, January 1, 2024

S7:E6 The One Where I Celebrate My Last New Year as a Missionary

 




大家好!💕

Happy New Year everyone! 大家新年快乐!

This week we started with nothing in our plans haha but then it turned out to be so busy and full!

☆ We had an amazing lesson with Tina as we got to share more about Christ's life and atonement. She is just absolutely amazing! She wants to learn more about baptism as we shared it to her and we feel that she is ready for the question so please keep Tina in your prayers that she will continue to recognize the spirit and want to learn more!

☆ We had another mainland baptism, my first one in awhile. I'm happy our mainland friends are all going to BYU, I hope to see them again!

☆ For New Year's Eve we had a simple dinner and shared some of our resolutions. I also had champagne for the first time 😆

2024, this is going to be a very interesting year. My last 3 months in field as a missionary, 3 months home and 6 months hopefully as a student in BYU and busy bustling starting my own life.

I have been contemplating a lot about the importance of goal setting and planning. I'm excited with what my 2024 is going to look like. A year of service, family time, adjustment and taking responsibility for many things. 

God wants us to plan, He wants us to master planning. If we don't set goals and make plans, we will be bound to fail. It's all about preparation! An invitation I would like to extend is to create your New Year's Resolution based off your patriarchal blessing. What promises are in your blessing? How can you set plans in order to achieve those promises? 

PICTURES:

• dinner with sara
• sara's kids!
• nanaimo bars, canadian dessert
• apartment home evening + other sisters
• wisdom listens
• mainland baptism, mia!
• hit my 100 day streak on duolingo
• hkust
• christy and yang 姐妹
• drawings!! 

薛姐妹
XUE JIEMEI
SISTER SY

                                                  










No comments:

Post a Comment