Tuesday, December 26, 2023

S7:E5 The One Where I Celebrate My Last Christmas as a Missionary




Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!😳 


I can't believe its Christmas 🥰 such a happy season of celebration and service.

This week I did my best to give service to everyone and help others feel the Christmas spirit.

"There would be no Christmas if there had not been Easter. The babe Jesus of Bethlehem would be but another baby without the redeeming Christ of Gethsemane and Calvary, and the triumphant fact of the Resurrection. … I wish for each of you a time, perhaps only an hour, spent in silent meditation and quiet reflection on the wonder and the majesty of this, the Son of God."

I'm grateful I get to spend 2 Christmases as a missionary. It's so special! So much love and service, no thinking about what presents to receive but to give. 

The only thing I wish to give was more. I wish I had more to give but my sincere service is all I can give. People have given us so much as missionaries and I cannot be more thankful!

My favorite part about this Christmas was getting to greet everyone a Merry Christmas and give simple white rabbits. 

We said to a member, "sorry we wish we could give you more special gifts!" And he replied, "it's okay don't worry. You can give gifts after your mission."

My mission is one of the greatest gifts I can give to Him yet I still feel indebted because no matter how much I give back to Him will never compare to what He has given to us.

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy holidays! 🎄⭐

️XUE JIEMEI
薛姐妹
SISTER SY


PICTURES:

• outback steakhouse
• mission wide zone conference 
• huang dx barbecue night!
• relaxing at huang dx house
• wan chai missionaries at cheung chau!
• zone pic!
• liz, new friend
• with wanchai relief society president
• exchanges with sister hawkes
• caroling with district

                                              










No comments:

Post a Comment