Monday, January 29, 2024

S7:E10 The One Where We Meet Elder Renlund



 

你好你好!


☆ We had a mission conference with Elder Renlund. And we got to shake his hands! Here what was on my journal: 

- 6:44pm, I shook Elder Renlund's hand. He is an apostle of the Lord. So amazing! It's 11° but I feel very warm. I didn't know an apostle was equivalent to a heater. 
- This mission will be your only time to focus on Jesus Christ
- He also revealed that there will be a new hymnbook! They will add Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing and will be removing If You Could Hie To Kolob
- He shared 3 things that he wanted us to know that night: (1) "As a representative of Jesus Christ, I want to let you know that Jesus Christ is grateful for you", (2) "You have been called by prophecy, by God", (3) "God loves, cares, knows and trusts President and Sister Chan"
- Pre-plan what you think during the sacrament so you can have a more meaningful sacrament

☆ We had a visitors centre shift and at the same time the member devotional with Elder Renlund was happening. When we were inside the MTR, I prayed that he would pass by and join us. An hour in during our shift, all the seventy's and authorities like his body guard started going out. And so we knew he was about to arrive. Then he came down the stairs across the chapel and I was excited to see him and also made myself a little more reverent. As he crossed I said "have a good night!" and then he shook my hand. I got to shake his hand twice OH MY! Such a blessing!

Not a ton of things happened this week. The weather is so cold! We have been busy with meetings, reportings and Easter choirs! This week will be a little more filled with 请's because sister Wright will be leaving in 13 days 😭 that's so scary! She's been on top of everything though, seeing her shine is amazing! I don't think I have anything else left to share haha. Same old missionary work!

PICTURES:
♡ sista wright
♡ us with ali
♡ sistaaa wright
♡ missionary correlation
♡ short exchange with sister xiong! we had a spontaneous decision to do kbbq


薛姐妹
XUE JIEMEI
SISTER SY


                                                 






No comments:

Post a Comment