Tuesday, January 9, 2024

S7:E7 The One Where We Have a Miracle Everyday


 


大家早上好!


☆ We went to Hung Hom this week and went to the promenade and did whiteboard finding! We asked people what their new year's resolutions were and we got some pretty awesome conversations through that find. First we met this lady from Mongolia whose currently studying in Canada. She showed us her box of cigarettes and said she wanted to break bad habits so we recommended that she join the addiction recovery program up in Canada. Then we met the sweetest lady, Cynthia, from Beijing and she was just traveling here for awhile with her mom, just 1 week and she looked like she was enjoying the harbor view so we went up to her and then she was surprised. She then shared that she wasn't having the best day because she and her mom got in a fight so she was a little upset about that but then we got talking and listened to what she had to share and we got to share something as simple as prayer. We are waiting for a continuing miracle that she'll call us sometime soon. I just will not stop talking about how much I love being a Mandarin missionary here in Hong Kong. It is such a huge privilege that only one who serves here will ever know. So so amazing! And both of us were able to recognize all these different miracles which is part of the miracle process. 

☆ I asked for a priesthood blessing this week to kick start my year and it was so special to me. He talked about how this year would be a year of many big decisions but that I would need to counsel with Heavenly Father about these decisions that I'm going to need to make. He also talked about how none of my efforts every go unnoticed and that God sees and notices every effort I've put. It also talks about taking the time to appreciate the beauty of the earth. So if you haven't asked for a priesthood blessing this year yet you should! Something I've learned with Sister Liu was to ask for more blessings. Priesthood blessings aren't just for people who need comfort or are sick but you have access the priesthood power even more. Ask more blessings to seek for more guidance. And ponder and write those blessings that are promised upon you. 

☆ During my interview with president he didn't really say anything but told me not to push too much on the numbers but to recognize the miracles more

☆ We had a VC miracle this week :) as we were giving away free calendars, out of nowhere we said "the last one who gets it is definitely going inside the chapel" and then a cute little girl came and then her parents came and we invited them in. They came to the art activity that night, they came back the next day for game night, and then came to church on Sunday! SUCH A BIG MIRACLE

☆ Today was my last day at Disney 😭 but it was so much fun :))) I also got my medal for going 10 times hahaha we got to do everything we wanted to do and it was all so with it! Kind of sad there won't be any Disney the next few weeks anymore but I'm still so so happy!

PICTURES:

☆ if you need anyone to clean for you, we can!
☆ the VC miracle family
☆ my Disney medal aaaaa
☆ last Disney
☆ poski pose with pchan and schan
☆ me:)

薛姐妹
XUE JIEMEI
SISTER SY

                                                






No comments:

Post a Comment