Monday, March 4, 2024

S8:E3 The One Where Judith Gets Baptized!

 


早上好!


The temperature has dropped once again, it's freeeezing. It's hard to get out of bed because of how cold it is haha

☆ We had a boodle fight with some of the members in the peninsula branch and it was so fun! It definitely brought Philippines vibes

☆ I was able to do exchanges with sister Diaz and we got to reminisce about all that's happened in our mission. We're hitting our 18 months soon and I think that's pretty wild to think that we've been missionaries for that long! So many miracles have happened and so many things have changed about us, that's the biggest miracle of all.

☆ Yesterday we woke up earlier than usual and prepared the font for Judith's baptism! Her testimony was so sweet. She's had a mighty change of heart which led her to come back to church and has desired nothing but to receive the gospel more into her life and integrate all of the principles she's learned. I'm grateful for the miracle of a mission: getting to see people change and maybe even help that change happen in their lives. There's no greater joy I've felt than being a witness to one's life change.

☆ One thing I've learned on my mission was controlling my stress level. I've been put with people and places that helped me stretch and adapt and adjust. Had I not served a mission I wouldn't have quickly learned patience. Many times I've felt lonely and pressured with all the tasks and assignments a missionary needs to attend but over time I was able to endure things with joy! 

See you in 3 weeks! 🙈

PICTURES:

• boodle fight!
• nephi district!
• boba with sister cuyan
• cleanin the font
• COLD
• posterity continues
• districttt
• sister chan ☺️
• judith's baptism!


薛姐妹
XUE JIEMEI
SISTER SY

                                                









No comments:

Post a Comment