Monday, March 11, 2024

S8:E4 The One Where I Start to Have My Lasts










ζ—©

On March 8th, I hit my 18 month as a missionary! 

Got to go to the temple for one last time in Hong Kong! The gospel of Christ really is the same in every language.

I had my last MLC πŸ˜³ again, another great training received. I'm ever grateful for continuing revelation and assignments given to us for our gain. So much meetings happened this week, I feel overwhelmed but excited for the next missionaries who will take lead in helping the zone to success! I feel at peace leaving and knowing my zone will continue to help the people of Hong Kong.

One thing I've learned this week is to beware of pride: be quick to forgive and forget, be quick to be humble and do not wait to be compelled to be humble. Overcoming pride is not easy but with the help of the Lord and humility, it is easier to overcome. 

I've been packing slowly, my luggage's handle broke, lost my octopus card, everything's falling apart! Right when I'm about to leave haha but its been fun πŸ˜ if I'm being honest, I have been counting down the days. I'm so excited to go home! I know I've done my very best and have given it my all and I will definitely continue to do so with the amount of time left. Miracles are happening everyday. I've never been so tired waking up in the morning but I've still managed to get out of bed. 

δΈ€δΈͺ星期后见!

PICTURES:

☆ brother tsang!
☆ second language zoneee
☆ mission choir
☆ happy easter !
☆ last mlc with the zlc 

薛姐妹
XUE JIEMEI
SISTER SY


                                               




                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment