Sunday, March 17, 2024

S8:E5 The One Where We Have Our Last Choir Performance

 



I don't know but wow the miracles are everywhere! 🤸‍♀️



Some of the awesomeness' stuff happened this last week, super sweet and tender mercies!!

First, this lady named Marissa came to church together with us this week and she was warmly welcomed by everyone but was particularly moved by this one other lady who gave her the sweetest hug ever which moved her to tears. I felt like that hug meant so much to her. It is after all an expression of love and care! So definitely hug a few people you think who needs it or not! 

I had a 2 hour long interview with the church historian, I'll definitely show you guys the recorded video when I go home. I kept talking and didn't know I was already going on for 2 hours. It was a good time to reflect on what has happened in my mission.

We met this awesome lady named Sam and she recently got married to her husband whose a member of the church and expressed her desire to learn more about the church. I think it's so sweet when people want to be with their families. She said "I want to go to church together with my family every Sunday" and so that was soooo special. I'm grateful that through Heavenly Father's plan we can be with our families forever.

See you next week! 🀄

PICTURES:

☆ kai tak!!
☆ last choir performance
☆ mom, i know you're excited to try my cooking
☆ with sister sam!

                                            



No comments:

Post a Comment