Monday, February 26, 2024

S8:E2 The One Where We Play Dress Up


                                                      


                                             


This week we met a Filipino couple. It makes me super excited, I badly want to teach a family haha :) 

Not a lot of things happened this week but there's one thing that I've learned!


As my time as a missionary is wrapping up, I've gained more confidence and strength in facing rejections. There has been something so sweet and powerful in getting to say thank you to every person on the street who rejects us. There's power in knowing those no's that we receive to a sweet yes.

I'm grateful I got to learn that here on my mission.

I wasn't expecting to have a sit-in family home evening with the Hydes. They are so sweet and wonderful. We got to play dress up with them, this is a tradition they do with missionaries that come over. But only with the missionaries that they like haha. It's been a great week!

See you in 4 weeks! 🫶🏼

PICTURES:

♡ family home evening with the hyde
♡ 摩尔门经
♡ hong kong skies
♡ sister santos and meee
♡ sister sevilla and me
♡ more hong kong pics


薛姐妹
XUE JIEMEI
SISTER SY
    
                                                  







No comments:

Post a Comment