Monday, February 6, 2023

S4:E2 The One Where I Train



 早安!


This week was transfers and I'm with my first baby sister Brady. She's so amazing! She has so much fire and desire to do missionary work. The first day I was with her, I was so pumped to do better in missionary work.

It was also my last week with sister Stakkeland and I miss her so badly!!! I consider her my best friend. We got along so well and we would talk about anything random. I'm so sad our companionship has ended but I'm so happy for her at the same time.

Last night, we were doing former calling. It was such a crazy and fun experience! I was so scared to call people because I never really had a chance to do it when I was still in training. I never took the lead but last night was filled with miracles. Sister Brady and I are fresh missionaries and we both don't know a whole lot about the work but as we started calling people in our broken Mandarin, we tried our best to show our love and then we started sharing a message and invited them to meet again. 3 of them accepted the invitation! It was so crazy and there was so much success, we were overwhelmed. We have really good feelings about this transfer and we think we will be able to do so much good.

How was your guys' week? Let me know 💛

Pictures:

1. My first baby, sister Brady! She's from Kansas but also from Utah

2. Zone conference! So many good insights and trainings that boosted the fire

3. Last temple day with my FAVORITE GIRL ever sister Stakkey 🤠

4. Lantau Island hike with the district! Look at that view AAAA

5. After 10 breaks because it was so exhausting !! 3 hour uphill hike

6. Big Buddha view :))

薛姐妹
XUE JIEMEI
SISTER SY

                                                       







No comments:

Post a Comment