Sunday, December 4, 2022

S3:E10 The One Where There's Transfer Calls

 

Hello hello! 大家好!


                                                               



BIG NEWS: I'M GETTING TRANSFERRED and LEAVING THE MANDARIN WORK :(

This week we had transfer calls and we all knew changes were coming because of the big group of missionaries leaving us soon. Me and my roommates came up with theories about what was going to happen for this transfer and we did not expect all these changes to happen haha! We all thought we were going to become a trio for a bit but NOPE 🤯 I have been kicked out of the 普通话 work and will be serving in Victoria 1st International Branch.

Such a scary new assignment to be working with foreigners from all over the world and teaching in English! My teaching skills are very poor and foreigners intimidate me which is probably why God is sending me to the most uncomfortable place I can be in so I can uncomfortably grow haha. "There is no growth in comfort, and there is no comfort in growth." 😅 I'm really sad to be leaving the Mandarin work, I hope I'll come back soon. I will miss working with our friends and members.

♡ Camille is still doing so well and is still progressing! It's beautiful to see how the Lord works in her life and it strengthens my testimony of how God really does listen to our prayers. She said, "whenever I pray, I feel like I'm getting a hug. It feels like my mom is hugging me, and my mom has never hugged me in years. It makes me feel a warm feeling." She's so special. Please pray for her to not lose her desire to get baptized and to continually exercise her faith.

I would love to hear about your week :)

薛姐妹
XUE JIEMEI
SISTER SY

                                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment