Monday, November 28, 2022

S2:E9 The One Where We Have a Lesson with Camille

 

Hello everyone! How has your week been? Mine went well~


                                                                        



♡ I just want to update you guys about our friend Camille. She's progressing so well and is learning a lot. I remember when we first met Camille, she was just such a happy person filled with so much light. She looked so happy when we talked to her and exchanged numbers. We met her when I first got here to Hong Kong and we've been teaching her the lessons. We taught her 3 of the lessons already and it's been great! She comes prepared to the lessons and always has great questions which I feel like is the reason why she is learning so much! We invited her to be baptized and she said YES!! 🥳 Hopefully things go well, she wants to learn more and right now is setting up her own schedule with us: she's basically the one doing missionary work haha. She said that she thinks she still has a long way to go and a lot more to learn. Her baptism date is on February 5th (hopefully!), she says that if ever she feels like she isn't prepared, she's going to push the date. I'm really excited for her and sooo happy for her, I already know she's going to be such a great friend and sister to the members of Wan Chai. One of the things Camille said was, "I want to take things seriously"

I love how she thinks of joining the church, and getting baptized as something very important. She believes that it is a choice she has to really think about and I love how she places so much importance on it. I'm so excited for her journey of learning! 

♡ One of the goals I set was to start reading the New Testament again. I remember when I first read the New Testament and it filled a hole in my heart because of the many answers I had received. I started reading Matthew this week and I learned about the beatitudes. It repeatedly said "blessed are the... for they shall..." the Lord is already willing to grant us blessings, we just need to act in faith! 

How was your week? 

XUE JIEMEI
薛姐妹
SISTER SY

                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment