Sunday, January 8, 2023

S3:E15 The One Where They Get Dunked! 🤽‍♀️

 

 大家好!


♡ Recognizing the Spirit..

Many times in my missionary life, I often wonder how the Spirit feels like. I always knew that he gave feelings of peace, goodness and comfort but I didn't seem to recognize it. As time goes by I realize that the Spirit has always been speaking to me through feelings and thoughts and the times I recognize the Spirit is when he's not there. I'm grateful I grew up in an environment where the Spirit was always present, I'm grateful that I can always have His Spirit to be with me.

♡ Helaman 11

Beginning to forget .. beginning to remember

The Book of Mormon shows us a pattern of people witnessing the goodness of God but begin to forget and fall into a state of wickedness. Even if the Book of Mormon was written so long ago, the pattern is still the same until today. I hope we can all begin to remember. Begin to remember and recall the tender mercies of the Lord so that we will not fall into the same pattern. There is importance in remembering!

My invitation for you all this week is to think of ways you can be more sensitive in listening to the Spirit and to have a gratitude journal so you can reflect on what God has blessed you with. 

PICTURES:

1. Sister Stakkeland and I walked 6 km from Kennedy Town back to our apartment in Causeway Bay and were dead tired!

2. On our way to support someone's burger business after he shared to us how he prayed to God because his business was failing

3. Temple day! Grateful that we get the chance to visit once a month :)

4. Chelsea and Michelle's BEST DAY EVER

薛姐妹
XUE JIEMEI
Sister Sy










                                            



No comments:

Post a Comment