Tuesday, November 14, 2023

S6:E10 The One Where Donna Makes A Promise

 







14 months out! The time is far spent, there is little remaining. 


On Tuesday we went to the temple and one of the temple workers asked me if I was Taiwanese. Identity/culture crises moment. It's hard to know where I belong. Being mixed can be a little interesting. I don't blend in well with Filipinos here and it can be hard. 

Having a sense of belonging is so important. 

One of the happier stories this week is a miracle continuation from last week! I shared about a little boy named Javis! He came back to the after school activity and that made us so happy cause that meant that he loved and enjoyed it. I can't believe this 5 year old will bring his family the gospel. Then he left and he came back after 5 minutes and brought his little brother and he was the cutest little boy ever!!!!! Javis started naming all the elders these cute little names and it was so precious haha

Donna started her covenant path and it was a happy day for her! 

Something really cool that someone shared with me is to read the general conference of the year you were born! And it's been super fun reading it cause it makes so much sense!! I know the prophets are called of God and receive revelation for each one of us.

We are losing some missionaries in our zone and it makes me so sad! I've gotten so close with them and I wonder if we'll ever get to see each other again. 

One night we were working on some things for our branch and a thought came, "I wish I could start my mission over again", another one replied, "There are no second chances, this is it". I would do it all over again. If I could.


XUE JIEMEI
薛姐妹
SISTER SY




PICTURES:

• sisters pday last week
• zone pday this week
• donna's baptism
• javis + gavon ♡♡♡
• epic picture HAHAH

                                              





No comments:

Post a Comment